Articles on this Page
- 12/11/18--13:30: _Life is too importa...
- 12/19/18--12:32: _What do rhinos use ...
- 12/19/18--13:19: _On Your Knees For J...
- 12/20/18--11:00: _Exhaustion in the C...
- 12/20/18--13:49: _We are London
- 12/21/18--13:04: _We Are London II
- 12/26/18--11:08: _Things you find on ...
- 12/26/18--11:29: _Scary Spiders Pictu...
- 12/26/18--12:10: _Self Potrait London...
- 12/26/18--13:52: _Victor Noir Paris C...
- 12/11/18--13:30: Life is too important to be taken seriously
- 12/19/18--12:32: What do rhinos use their horns for
- 12/19/18--13:19: On Your Knees For Jesus
- 12/20/18--11:00: Exhaustion in the Cliffs
- 12/20/18--13:49: We are London
- 12/21/18--13:04: We Are London II
- 12/26/18--11:08: Things you find on the Beach
- 12/26/18--11:29: Scary Spiders Pictures UK
- 12/26/18--12:10: Self Potrait London Octoberfest
- 12/26/18--13:52: Victor Noir Paris Cemetery
Life can be stressful and overwhelming at times, but this quote to live by from Oscar Wilde is proof that no matter how hard it all gets, enjoy it. Don’t stress over everything in life. Find the happiness in all that […]
Main use of a rhinoceros horn The main use is posturing but also for several behavioural functions, including defending territories, defending calves from other rhinos and predators, maternal care (including guiding calves) and foraging behaviour, such as digging for water and breaking branches. […]
This is a statue in Porto, Portugal.I know it’s odd, but the Catholic suffering paradigm is sometimes hard to understand. Redemptive suffering Redemptive suffering is the Christian belief that human suffering, when accepted and offered up in union with the […]
Taking the wrong turn while climbing we ended up somewhat lost in the cliffs of Hastings. It was slightly dangerous but good fun.
You can make it your own hell or heavenLive as you pleaseCan we make it, if we all live togetherAs one big family We are all Londoners (besides Brexiters).
Taken at London Notting Hill Carnival. Notting Hill Carnival is Europe’s biggest street festival. The celebrations happen every August bank holiday weekend. See the colourful carnival parade passing through the streets of west London.
Amongst the many tons of trash that washes up on the world’s beaches every year there are occasionally some fascinating, rare and valuable finds. Wales 2011.
Creepy crawlies! Spiders from all over the world. With eight legs and venomous fangs, spiders are some of the most hated and feared creatures to walk the planet.
Taken at Bavarian Beerhouse London.
Victor Noir, (27 July 1848 in Attigny, Vosges – 11 January 1870 in Paris), was a French journalist who is famous for the manner of his death and its political consequences. His tomb in the Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris later became a fertility symbol. […]